Operations Assessment & Excellence
Operational assessments reveal opportunities for process realignment and modification, such as deciding how to improve your operations from sales management to customer service.
To realign your business, goals, and resources effectively, you must know where you are starting from. In addition, any changes suggested should optimize operational performance and improve results such as revenue increase, cost reduction, and customer satisfaction and retention. Properly aligning people, processes and technology with your business strategy helps you discover and create unique opportunities for growth.
People, Processes and Technology
Concepts Rise advisors begin operational assessment by asking the following questions that touch on the three core components of your operational efficiencies: people, processes and technology. Your answers may be indicative of whether or not you are optimally positioned to attain sustainable success.
- Does your team have the knowledge and resources they need to be effective?
- Do you have a current succession plan in place?
- Are your people being effectively developed and cross-trained?
- Are you concerned about client and/or employee retention in this competitive market?
- Do you feel your front- to back-office processes are streamlined, with optimal workflows and checkpoints in place?
- Do operations align to your value proposition?
- Are you aligned both strategically and tactically with other business lines in your organization?
- Do you have access to the right data and analytics to make the most informed decisions?
- Are you able to quickly and efficiently report on regulatory and compliance activities?
- Can you effectively cross-sell applicable products and services to existing clients?
- Do your clients have a single view of all accounts they have with you?
- Are you providing your clients with the latest tools to effectively engage with your firm?
- Do you have the right technology and tools to operate and transact efficiently while helping to manage your risks?
- Are there silos of data sources within your organization that cannot be easily accessed across business lines?
- Are your operating costs falling or at least contained?
For more information – and a free consultation – please contact us via email at info@ConceptsRise.com or call us at424-320-0524